About this course
In this course, we will walk you trough the core modeling features that Rhino has to offer. Rhinoceros is an extensive 3D modeling software by Robert McNeel and Associates, and it is a 3D-modeling powerhouse, one of my favorite tools for designing!
After this course, you will know the basics of Rhino, and you will feel confident to start modeling your first project.
This course is aimed at people who have no prior knowledge of Rhinoceros and want to get familiar with the basic features that Rhino has to offer.
- Basic understanding of the Rhino interface.
- How to navigate around your scene and select objects.
- Distinguishing the different Rhino objects and their use.
- How to create and edit 2D and 3D geometric objects.
- How to transform your objects.
- How to organize your model efficiently.
- Helpful tips and tricks to work fast and efficient.
1.- The Interface05min 58seg
2.- Rhino Commands04min 21seg
3.- 2D Geometry03min 28seg
4.- 3D Geometry04min 21seg
5.- Mouse Navigation03min 20seg
6.- Viewports05min 35seg
7.- Selecting03min 28seg
8.- Rhino Cursor, Osnap09min 19seg
9.- Constraints, Analysis Commands06min 57seg
10.- 2D Creating08min 02seg
11.- 2D Editing12min 56seg
12.- Control Points05min 07seg
13.- 3D Creating12min 00seg
14.- Solids06min 50seg
15.- 3D Editing07min 33seg
16.- Boolean Operations09min 44seg
17.- Transformation Commands09min 12seg
18.- Gumball06min 04seg
19.- Layers, Groups and Blocks12min 10seg
20.- Worksession and Annotations06min 31seg